When you need a law firm to address some aspects of your life, it is important to find a good fit. Our priority is to help you walk out of the initial meeting with an understanding of where your circumstances are with respect to the 3 C’s:
- Cost. What is the cost of the services I need?
- Complexity. Are there hidden challenges that could really mess up my situation by taking things in a different direction?
- Consequences. How bad can it be if I choose the decision my Attorney doesn’t recommend?
When you sign up for our services, we will walk you through a couple processes to help ensure that your interests are protected.
- We want understand your goals. Sometimes those goals can change after a conversation with an Attorney. A better understanding of the legal environment surrounding your situation means that your goals can be more easily achieved.
- We need some things as well. We always want you to bring all of the information you have relating to your issues. Based on our conversation, we may have a list of things that we need to best meet your needs. Sometimes that means signing a release so that we can obtain the information, and at other times you may be interested in gathering the information yourself. What is important is to have a clear understanding of what is needed to help meet your goals.
- An information sheet. We know that the advice of an Attorney may include a list of things that you need to keep in mind moving forward. We don’t expect you to memorize everything. We will provide you with an information sheet detailing the things that you need to remember moving forward.
Whether you need help with getting your life and affairs in order, or are pursuing a new project, like starting a business, we are here to help. We help provide you with educational material so you have a better grasp on when you need to pick up the phone and arrange a meeting with an Attorney, and when you might feel confident about addressing the situation yourself. You can step boldly into the future with help addressing issues before they arise. When you do face a problem, we are there. But we place an emphasis on helping you prevent problems. Remember, it is much more cost effective to avoid a problem than to run through one. By lowering the costs of access to legal, we are helping you to take advantage of opportunities that avoid problems entirely. This will lower your overall expenses and help save you and those dear to you trouble and heartache while enabling you to reach for your dreams.
Services we help with
- Forming a business
- Managing contracts
- Protecting a business with a compliance plan
Internet and Technology
- Cybersecurity (inquire about our cybersecurity consortium)
- National and International Privacy Issues and Export issues
- Compliance and Regulatory
- Strategic Advising
- Power of Attorney (Medical and General)
- Living will
- Wills and Trusts
- Business succession planning
- Marital and Pre-Marital Agreements
- Family Planning (GLBT Friendly)
- Landlord / Tenant
Working Personally and Professionally
We are dedicated to making your legal process as natural as possible.
The information on this site is not legal advice. It is not tailored to your specific situation. If there is anything you do not understand or any legal advice that you need, then I encourage you to contact myself or another Attorney. Our goal is to help lower your costs by helping you manage a situation before it becomes a legal mess. Throughout the entire process, we can represent you full or provide cost effective approaches, like managing pieces of your legal issues, called unbundled legal services. In other words, I can provide information about what you can expect, manage or represent a trick aspect that you want help with – like helping you prepare forms, or fully represent you throughout your situation. However, I am not your attorney and do not represent you for any purpose until an agreement is signed.